- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sharp white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ pound crawfish tail meat, coarsely chopped
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, garlic powder, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, cayenne, salt, and black pepper. Stir together until combined and fold in chopped crawfish meat.
- Spread in a small casserole dish and bake for 15-20 minutes until heated through and bubbly. Serve with sliced baguettes or tortilla chips.