Makes 20 1/2 cup portions
- 6 cups Caramel Corn (Cracker Jacks)
- 1 ½ cups Oreos, Crushed
- 2 cups Pretzels, broken into small pieces
- 2 cups Original Kettle Chips, slightly crushed
- 10-12oz White Chocolate (candy melts or bark)
- 2 oz Yellow or Gold Sprinkles (optional)
- On 2 parchment-lined baking sheets evenly divide the caramel corn, crushed Oreos, pretzels and chips.
- In a microwave-safe bowl melt the white chocolate in 20-30 second intervals. Stir between each interval until fully melted.
- Place melted chocolate into a piping bag or Ziploc bag and cut the corner about ¼ inch deep.
- Drizzle evenly over the popcorn mixture and add the sprinkles.
- Allow the chocolate to set (about 30 minutes), then gently break apart and serve.